View Single Post
Old 28-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Well, it was my first trip to Danuk [actually it is supposed to be DANNOK as written in Thai] that I was able to stay for some fun as during my previous trips, I was just "passing by".

I was supposed to be staying over in Sungai Petani after my assignments, but SP was just only 107 Km from the border, why should I stay in SP, I wondered!

So, I drove up alone [as Bro Pearl was too busy with work and Bro KTL's trip to Penang mistimed with mine]. For this trip, I did not want to venture to Hatyai as I had wanted to try out Dannuk. Sorry Bro TV, did not manage to call you up.

I checked into Oscar Palace Hotel [standard room RM 65 per night..."standard" means "you stand up to take a bath" thats all] at around 1730 hrs. I met an old man [age 60, so older than me] with a young tirak in the lift. He spoke Hokkien to me....which was much like a foreign language to me, so I asked him if we could speak Mandarin [at least the Chinese are united by one single lingo] His tirak could also manage a smattering of Mandarin. He had graciously explained to me what to do and what not to do in Dannuk [looks like he is another Thai Visitor residing in Dannuk]

We went out for dinner and he "belanja" me, saying that "one must honour cikgus"..paiseh leh! We walked towards the Oscar Hotel as he wanted to show me the Bar Berry Cabaret! Along the same road, there were many karaoke joints [you know lah, KTV are for what purpose], one of the OKT's was frantically waving to me and even tried [shouted out] to attract my attention. You know what!!! That OKT recognised me as the one that had booked his puying [Noi] when I visited HDY many moons ago. This OKT [Eng] is actually a Singaporean and he has not only recognised my face he also talked about me as a professor who had to leave HDY abruptly due to the demise of my brother-in-law! walaueh, I did not know I could be so easily "marked", like that I can not become prime minister liao ! Eng had moved to Dannok recently to take over a KTV joint and what a co-incidence, that I had ventured into Dannok territory. I booked one Thai puying [SYT around 21 years old] and off, together with that Penangkia and tirak to Bar Berry! The music was so loud that I could not "tahan" [around 120 decibels], thus I left early with my puying for some fun!

Well, it was a mistake to have taken a too young puying...as she is more interested in the TV shows than me No where near to that Noi of Hatyai who according to Eng OKT, she had got married to a Malaysian, maybe a samster]

Stats:
Name: Wan
Face: 6/10 [prettier when decorated with Shiseido]
Boobs 36C [8/10]
BBBJ: Refused to do [0/10]
FJ: 7/10 [good response and techniques]
GFE: 2/10 [She only smiled when I showed her some Thai money!]
RTF: Never take her again
Damage: THB1600

It was raining during the second day [that was yesterday 27JUL] and I had eventually lost all interest in Dannok with no friends around , thus, I checked out of the hotel and went for a 2 hour Thai massage [cheap at RM 24 for 2 hour session] Technniques are not the same as those from Wat Por, but OK lah. The Thai ML [a SYT] spoke better Hokkien than me, so I had to converse with her in Thai which is better than my Hokkien!

I drove alone for nearly 600 KM back to PJ and arriving just after mid night to quickly put this onto the forum. Hope you all get some tips from here. BTW, there are cheaper hotels around, dont waste money to book Oscar Hotel at RM 65, not worth!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE