View Single Post
Old 04-04-2002, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
To omnia - Hai San

hi brother, yes I bonk Hai San two times over 3 months. Tommy was able to get her but now it seems that her OKT had confirmed her to the house.

Looks depends on individual, the service is GREAT! One of the best bj among the GL gals and her action in the FJ is unforgettable. One down side, she talks too much and I just feel like telling her to shut up and talk to my didi instead ... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by omnia

overall, an interesting list king. i am curious to seek yr view on hai san as i note fm the a/m that you have repeated her. although she ain't the quintessential beauty of gl, i find my sexual escapades with her get better with each session. the downside is that i find the wait for her is invariably long, even at her own hse. any comments on her service?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?