View Single Post
Old 18-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighbor (Fiction)

Last part of the story...enjoy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I continued to rub her nipples, gently and gradually increasing my strength, and then I start to move my hands to her breast. Auntie Sharon’s head still on my shoulder, with her eyes closed.
Auntie Sharon:”Aahhh ... ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ... ... ...”
The groaning of Auntie Sharon, she really enjoys the happiness I give. Next I'm heading to Auntie Sharon’s mysterious place on her body, and I'm so sexcited. Auntie Sharon has got curly black pubic hair, what a pretty decoration on top of her vagina.
Auntie Sharon’s gotten really horny as her vagina is covered with sticky wet sexual secretion. I started out with both hands and massage the roots of the thigh of Auntie Sharon, and then gradually move my hands touching her vagina around softly without touching the labia.
Aunt's hands tightly grasp onto the sofa while I do that, her eyes tightly closed, and moving her ass up and down constantly, then back and forth, it looks like as if she was riding a horse. As I slowly bring my fingers to her cunt hole, and rub her labia with my middle finger, she can’t help but begging me
Auntie Sharon:” Ahh ~~~~~~ Oh ~~ don’t torture me anymore….give it to me…ahhh~~~ ah ~ ~ ah ~ ~ ~ Please….”
I buried my face between the beautiful legs of her, kissed her another lips down there with my tongue deep into her cunt, sucking her labia. Auntie Sharon lifted her ass as my tongue moves up and down on her pussy.
Suddenly, Auntie Sharon shivered and shake, the sexual secretion of her vagina spews out all on my face. As she blushed, I know she just had a climax she never had experienced before with her husband. Without any warning, I lift my waist up, hold my dick aiming at her vagina and push it into her already wet pussy.
Auntie Sharon:"Ahhh ... ... It’s coming in...owh….move it slowly…ahh…..it’s so big….ahhh….."
As I move my hips, her groaning of pain slowly changes into the moan of enjoyment. The wet juice coming out from her pussy served as a lubricant making it easier for my dick to go into her easily. Each time I pull my dick out; I will do slow it and push it in hard, giving her another kind of enjoyment. Each time I do this, her moans get louder. So I have to remind her of her daughter, in case she could hear us. I know it’s hard for her Auntie Sharon to hold her moaning cause it’s really comfortable for her. Seeing her trying to lower voice each time I hump hard into her pussy really amused me.

Auntie Sharon:”aaahhhh…you…you naughty boy….how could you….ahhh….you fuck me so hard… ahhh….yes….yes…..ahhhhh …..”

Upon hearing that I purposely paused for a while, then begin to hump hard into her wet pussy. Each time my cock pulled out from her vagina, and then inserted back into her pussy, the room filled with the slapping sounds of our fucking.

Me:"Auntie sharon ... ... your pussy is so wet ... you ... hear me? …im fucking you now…ahhh ..."
Auntie Sharon: "ahh….Don’t you say….that….ahh….you’re really naughty... ... ... ... ahhhh ..."

I felt waves of vaginal contractions from auntie sharon’s pussy, each time my dick pump into the into the cunt, I could feel like as if a mouth in there sucking on the tip of my dick. The sofa is almost drenched with our love fluid, flowing out from our genital area, soaking up a large patch on the sofa. As I hump harder, I can feel that I’m cumming soon. So I begin to pump harder and faster. As I pump, auntie sharon’s arms wrapped around my neck and back tightly, and then finally a loud and long moan, I know she reached her climax.

As I saw this, I increase my rate of pumping; I can feel the tight meat wall of her vagina wrapped around my meat pole. Knowing I’m going to cum, Auntie Sharon begs me not to cum into her as she afraid she will get pregnant. But it was too late, I couldn’t hold it any longer and release my millions of white soldiers into her vagina.

I pull out my already soften dick, lying myself on the sofa, looking at auntie sharon’s pussy as my load slowly flows out of her vagina.
Auntie Sharon:” I told you not to shoot into me…what if I got pregnant? You naughty little rascal…”
Me:” was it comfortable?” I asked her as I grab her from the back.
Auntie Sharon:” it was the best sex in my life….” And gave me a deep kiss.
As I dressed up and ready to leave, I asked.
Me:” auntie Sharon I did that because I really like… can I come over and find you again next time?”
Auntie Sharon:” anytime as you wish… my naughty little boy…”

I went home happily. Never expected a woman of 36 YO her pussy can be this tight after having to gave birth to a child. Making me to think back of the wonderfulness of the tight pussy grabbing my dick. The best women in the world to have sex with really have to be a MILF!

The end..thanks for the support..