View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of
Re: Marry whore u fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
IMHO. It depends on the guy's social standing.

If he's a blue-collar & hardcore whoremonger then no big deal about it. Sex is just an act & both could marry for the relation, companionship & even start a family.

If he's a high-flying client then he will have choices & hopefully has the wisdom to choose wisely.
Scroll to the top of this page and you'll see the partially covered words of wisdom from Robin Williams: God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.

This is in line with the general sincere bro-to-bro warning of "Don't let your small head take over your big head hor!"
But I think there is a 3rd component -> Feelings.

Big head = Logical, cognitive reasoning and willpower (to not marry a whore).
Small head = The impulsive lust/ horny-ness that doesn't need much elaborations.
Feelings = Emotions. Can be extremely 2-way: Kanna KC gau-gau by her GFE till you don't care about anything at all or damn dishearten by her lies & betrayals.

So what's my point?
Out of these 3 components, Feelings tend to overwhelm & outlast the other 2 and thus some whores become wives.