View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Rita (Poseidon Spa)

Hi folks, been a while since I last posted here. Due to the recent raids in SG, I decided to cross the Causeway on Sat & try out the FLs there. Saw this new arrival @ Poseidon Spa called Rita which looks pretty decent in pics so decided to give her a shot. Below r my ratings of my sex-perience wif her:

http://www.poseidonspa.net/talents/p...al-first-trip/

Looks: 8/10 Abt 70-80% similarities to the pics displayed in the website (as usual la, OKT will photoshop abit here & there, but not dramatic in this case). Juz slightly bit more blemishes but still a babe no doubt. She’s more of the耐看形so @ 1stglance, u prob won’t be enamored by her but her looks will grow into you.

Body: 8/10 Nice slim figure wif a slight bit of tummy & a small Thai Buddhist Scripture tattoo on her back.

Boobs: Enhanced C cupper. Felt a bit too firm for my liking (since I’m not a fan of Man-made boobs) & she has bit of scars below her tits. Think she prob didn’t had much $$$ to hav a good boobs job back in Thailand.

OK, shall not go too much into the rest of the details like I usually do. This time I’ll juz list the Pros & Cons of her services:

Pros:

- Very experienced in this line, had many stints in SG & South Korea. So dun hav to worry much abt services, she’ll most likely do wat u request to help u release.

- Gd attitude & hardworking. She rode me twice for more than 10 mins each time, even though she had quite a few customers b4 me.

- She has a cheerful girlish playful attitude which can be a turn-on for some Bros who r into those SYTs (青春少女) pattern (Even though she’s more a MILF la).

- Pretty decent BBBJs.

- The B2B bath was quite OK too, although I sort of prefer Mickie/Jane’s services for this.

Cons:

- Think she has quite sensitive nipples, which she doesn’t like customers to suck or lick too much. I was flickering & sucking her nipples wif my tongue but she said she’s not comfortable wif it cos there’re customers who did so but bit her slightly which hurt her. Oh well, I dun wanna coerce anyone so I let it go.

- No Frenching, only kisses, which is abit turn-off for me

- Not a big issue to me but juz so u know, that she’s not fully shaved down there. Trimmed pussy, which is gd enuff for me

- Felt that the GFE is not that Hi, but I dun think is her fault la. Prob we dun hav much chemistry la, even though she’s quite friendly & nice. I was abit moody that day due to hangover oso. Overall, I think she tried her Best to make the sex-perience gd, so I can’t complain too much too.

Overall, I think she’s good la, definitely adequate to fulfil ur expectations there. Bros looking for a good bonk wif an experienced SYT looking lady can check her out. Cheers & Happy Bonking….