View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert141 View Post
I'm in Subic now, in an area called Barrio Barretto. It's the main red light area that used to service the US and Allied Navies that used to pull up to Subic. There are some bars here and prices are about 60% of AC. Sitting in a bar called Winking Pussycat. Supposed to be high season now but business here is really bad. Will submit an FR once I'm done with the bars tonight. Be informed that there's a city wide smoking ban so don't light up like you used to if you smoke. Girls here reflect prices. They are mainly serving an Ang Mo clientele so don't expect too much. There are some bars that'll let you smoke though.The customers are mainly Ang Mo. Majority retirees and have nothing to do. Their pensions are too small to go to AC. Anyway, with AC overrun with Kimchis, shit there is quite ex. Worse, there's little to eat at AC Walking Street except Kimchi food.
Look forward to your wonderful FR bro... I have a coming trip in another week, was wondering whether should go Subic for a couple days.