View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

VIP Spa

VIP Spa. No:532

Background
She can't really speak chinese. I not sure she from vietnam or other place but she is a gem.

样貌:★★★★★
I don't know what to said Syt plus cfm look. She have the wild and horny eye.She is dark and belong to the minah type. The pic doesn't look appealing. She should change a better pics in order to attact more customer. Nice matching gold with red highlighted hair.

身材:★★★★★
Acceptable height, not that petite. Very nice figure with b cup boobs, nicely erected nipple when aroused. She have no visual scar on body. Small tattoo near the back of the shoulder area. Hairy and neat pussy with no smell.

服务:★★★★★
Light massage before asking me to turn to the front and go straight to the point type without those b2b treatment all. We start with some light kiss follow by frenching while I slowly grope to her bottom.rub my finger lightly on her clitoris follow. Wow her pussy starting to get moist, i suck her neh neh and lick it,she go slow with catbath then slowly she go down south to blow me. I signal her to turn her butt to face me then we switch to 69 position where I could gave her pussy her a good tongues lashing and she gave me a good suck and blow on my shaft and my ball. I start with light kisses at the area of her clitiors then follow slow lick and go round the lips area..I repeat the action and various my speed.. she shiver and shifted her body. After that, signal her to insert the condom then I bonk her in missionary then doggie.

Foreplay/Chemistry: ★★★★★
No horse run with lot of cuddling and hugging plus frenching like there is no tomorrow.

做爱:★★★★★
I ram her harder and deeper.She was moaning and whining and the piak piak sound make me really hard to tahan, gave in and ram her fast and furious and end game shoot all the soldiers out.

Vedict: ★★★★
It was a very nice and very good bonk overall. Those who like minah type tanned lady, she is the one. She is surely a gem and also RTF material. Try her before she left. She could be the next Ang Pai for VIP. I left a happy and satisfy man

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily