View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Found a Good Massage place at Mt Austin.

The place is very New, so all the beds, towels, chairs, etc are all new.

The girls are all Viet and very young, early twenties, think they are all trained

in massage academy, so the massages they provide are good.

I went they twice already, first time i took the VIP room at RM85, nothing to shout about, just a nice clean room with jacuzzi.

2nd time, took the normal room at RM70, prefer this room than the VIP room, but common bathroom, was told to strip naked and wait in the room, then a young viet girl came in, she was very friendly (thats what i want)

Her number is 21, she got pretty face but her height is not, but im not there for her height, im there for the massage.

She sure did a good oil massage, the best part is the long strokes on the inner thighs, from the back of the knee to the testicles, every time her fingers hit the testicles, shiok liao. Then turn over face up, she did the same repetition, that time cannot control, didi wake up.

She smiled and ask whether want HJ. How to say NO with her sensual touch?
The whole massage and the HJ, it was so sensual. She even asked whether i want to touch her breasts but can only slid my hands to touch as the shop dont allow them to strip. Tip for the HJ is up to me she say.

So while she is standing beside me doing the HJ, she bend down towards me so that i could insert my hand into her low-cut T-shirt, to feel her boob & nipple, the other hand goes under her short skirt, and fingers inside her panty to feel that THING lah.

Overall it was a satisfying massage & HJ. Tipped her for the HJ.

The place is called AAA Spa, near One Million Hotel, along Jalan Austin Height 8/6. It is a Nice New Comfortable Place.

Please DO NOT PM me for exact address, with the above info, you can find it if you want to go.

I saw another girl at the counter, she is quite cute too.