Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
goocheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Perhaps time to update this thread as well.

Two girls I would recommend those who like this SYT lolita type are Meiyuan from 2033 and Tian Tian from 2036 - both small fair and petite (boobs small though) are from the newest batch of girls that came around May this year. Do not expect commando service but more towards gentle kittens in bed that you can dominate.

Older batch of girls I would recommend Lan Lan from WH06 - don't miss her as she may leave anytime from what I gather (I could be wrong though!). She's a good friend of busty fang fang wh06, so maybe try to tarma them?

Slightly more busty syt from WH06 are xueli and duo duo - they are nearly a year old here but still quite delicious. Hope they are still around. Catch them before it's too late.
Just had Duo Duo from WH06 today.
Only in the room i realised i up her months ago when she was new.

Great attitude and i would say her BJ skill improved after one year of training in SG.
She started with gentle message after the washing up and rubba rubba and blow job in the shower.

She spend a good 10 min taking in my cock in various positions and deep throat. it was good. I had a good time enjoying her blow job and finsihed her up in a couple of fuck position. Hey, this is one gopd girl that keep up the standardan attitude.