View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Yeah. Very interesting to see how the quality will be. 15 June eh? Not long to go.

The fl dome 3 pictures do look good. But at 200 per pop, price is definitely inflated. If we can get anything near that quality for 60 per pop, it's an absolute steal. First batch of thais and prcs are among the best. So hope the tradition continues here.

And I do share your admiration for the viet girls. Of course not all are pretty as per stereotype but solid body and high gfe are the norm rather than the exception. Definitely not inferior compared to the prcs.
Yep. Hopefully it's $60 for 30 min and $100 for one hour when they start. I think that's a good price range to set them apart from the cat50 thai, but yet remain attractive price wise as an alternative to Cat 150 PRC