View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
Confidentmi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyConfidentmi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Nighty Butterfly Foxyfelyn, Local, Chinese, MILF

Felyn field reports !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofcam View Post
Yesterday had an incall session with felyn. The location was good away from heavy traffic. Felyn was sweet and she immediately broke the ice and made u feel welcomed. Took a bath and when i came out she was dressed in a see through lingerie. Action started. She began licking me all over and she reached my brother giving it a very good lick with her studded tongue and giving me that horny look. No frenching as she wasnt comfortable. First she rode on me and next i went missionary on her. Her moans turned me on super high and I exploded. Aft the action, we still had some time for chit chat. She is not a time watcher and overall i was satisfied, no regrets at all. Will sure rtf. Overall i would rate her 7/10. Not for boobs lover though. She is a sexy milf with some baby fat. Thanks felyn. Hope to see u again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqurean View Post
Just left awhile ago. No words to describe, you have to make an appointment to experience it yourself. Friendly , hard working if I have to! Had problem getting hard but she suggested a way and wow. Gone I would say!

Economy now bad ah babe, hope the industry turn over for the better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent47 View Post
Had an enjoyable bbbj session
Looks : 6/10
Bbbj: 8/10 keep going and going till cim and go abit more

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana321 View Post
First time writing trying out local FL and yes foxyfelyn didnt disappoint me at all. Booked her at 12am and she didnt even reject me yet gave me her best service. Her BBBJ is really good. Painted her and it was realy good and she enjoyed it so much that she wanted a second time. End with cim and it was really good. Will sure rtf soon. Shes really nice to talk too and friendly. Not a time watcher at all. Really great service. Never try never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda27 View Post
Had a session with her yesterday morning and her bbbj is really good....will suck till the last drop of your cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by justica View Post
Booked Felyn last weekend and i have to said her service is by far the best.
she will give u the gf feeling and she a good listener,have to try her urself bros. will rtf her again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatshagsleep View Post
FR as promised.

Thank u for the last minute arrangement. Ive no ratings for this awesome woman. All i can say is, my time getting away from work for awhile was totally worth it. I like the fact that theres no commercial feel to it. It feels like hanging out with a friend/fwb and so on. Anyway. Bbbj was awesome. Only managed 2 positions. Trust me, doggie was WOW! Nothing commercial at all. we chatted like friends, and even went down for ciggy after that. Well, i know who i can find when im all stress out from work. Again. It was worth it! Thanks!

Last edited by Confidentmi; 21-02-2017 at 11:17 AM.