View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
I will not tell my FB when I am about to cum. There were few times when I did it with my FB. She insisted me to put on condom before inserting into her pussy. Of course I obeyed but she doesn't know I have plans in mind. We started off fucking with condom in missionary position, then when changing to doggie position, I quickly removed the condom in one swift move and held the condom in my fist without letting her see. I was fucking her raw. My brother was covered with her warm juice. The feeling is exceptionally high. In no time, I ejaculated into her without warning. Then I quickly withdraw my cock and wear back the condom. Cannot fully wear but at least half of my cock is inside the condom. So when she turned around to lie down on the bed, she can still see that the condom is still on my cock. She felt safe...hehe.. Well..anyway, she didn't get pregnant despite me doing that for few times.
Are you sure?

Based on my experience, women cannot always tell that a condom has been removed, but they can surely tell if the guy has ejaculated inside her almost immediately by the sudden excessive wetness, if not by the increased warmth, but surely the semen which leaks out of the vagina very soon after will be telling of what the man did.

Last edited by maxman; 20-10-2017 at 02:36 PM.