View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 01:08 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 17
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angry that guys pay to fuck his FL wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Your female friend for sure would have woken up immediately after hearing the conversation.

Most of the opinions brought up crossed my mind.

But 1 lingering question is: Why were they have a meeting there, with the guy who allegedly fucked the wife, in a private room?

Shouldn't they go somewhere more discreet? OR were they there to settle things (who knows what) after the husband found out? Then like that must book a seminar room to call AGM for all the FL's clients? curious nia.
Well, from our deductions, it could be a friend of the couple who paid to fuck the wife. Hence they wanted to settle the matter and it is in a private room of the restaurant, just so happens when my friend heard the shouting commotion and managed to hear that part, what took place before and after is anybody’s guess, because they were in there like more than 4 hours.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.