View Single Post
Old 25-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Korean Girls Review !

FR for Hyuna (Iwantfls)

Since bro lamdeng suggested a tall girl would be better able to take my large didi, I opted for Hyuna. At 171cm she's not incredible tall, but definitely taller than most asian girls. She is also one gorgeous and charming young woman. Looks quite close to the pictures but of course not as picture perfect.

Body is very nice. Very smooth and soft skin. Tiny A cup breasts but very nice nips. Nice firm butt. Shaven and absolutely no smell. First impression is almost perfect.

What is not perfect is the service level. No shower together. No frenching and hardly any kissing. As she softens up she allows a bit of kisses, but she holds back far too much. No GFE. Perhaps if we had more chemistry, but honey if you want to be in this line, you gotta sweeten up. She allows a bit of painting but no fingering.

One thing to note is that she is actually quite fun, quirky and charming and she can converse well.

BBBJ was quite OK but she didn't really seem into and it didn't last that long. If she makes more of an effort, I think she can deliver a really good BBBJ.

I have to admit that she was also quite shocked at the size of my didi, and was very tense throughout the session, which could explain why she was holding back so much. For the same reason she didn't want to be on top and we resorted to just missionary and doggy. After a gentle start she was able to accomodate me quite well, and the doggy was quite pleasurable, especially with the sight of her nice ass. At the end she proclaimed that she actually liked it.

My impression was that she is new in this line and a bit too shy and/or scared to deliver the goods but once she learns what to do she can become very good. She's got a nice personality, but she needs to explore her sexuality more. Perhaps I'll volunteer to teach her.