View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
An ex-WL told me that an OKT posted a motivational pic on his wechat recently, with the following captions in Mandarin: Starting over again, perseverance = victory. The pic shows the interior of the house, with some sofa seats marked out with red tape for safe distancing, pretty much in the same way that restaurants mark out some tables with red tape.

Is there suddenly a light at the end of the tunnel?
Those OKT who are financially prudent during good times and know how to invest and grow their monies wisely should have no problem sustaining and seeing thru this challenging time. Do not be surprised that a percentage of the OKT may not be returning to this trade when GL operation resume. Either they have pivoted to other business opportunities or simply gave up due to one rea$on or another. Many OKT rented the houses for GL business and have to continue to fulfil their contractual obligation even though GL operation is suspended may be in huge trouble.

In case those who are not in the know and for those who PMed me, ex GL OKT Lorna’s retirement has nothing to do with the suspension of GL brothels as her license was terminated by AV months before the suspension kicked in. AV prolly saw thru her plot and hence, “helped to fulfill her desire to retire for good”! 🤣

Any of you know what happened to ex GL OKT Eagle (who is more commonly know as the OKT of Molek no. 13 or 24) currently? Make an intelligent guess ...

No one knows for sure how GL situation plays out moving forward ... 🤔

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: