View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 15
alphonse is a glorious beacon of lightalphonse is a glorious beacon of lightalphonse is a glorious beacon of lightalphonse is a glorious beacon of lightalphonse is a glorious beacon of light
Re: do you guys prefer having gfs only or u prefer wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by cppboost View Post
hi,
for u guys so u prefer having gfs all yr life or prefer to settle down with wife?

Why would you want to get married? If married already then why still end up divorce or quarrel every day?

Ans: I would like to have a few gfs now then when I achieve my financial goals, I will settle down with a wife, start a family.

I've accepted that no one is perfect and there is always bound to be conflict and I will resolve it no matter what it takes because I've committed.

This is my answer to your question. All the answers are subjective.

Instead of going out to ask externally "how" and "why", try to look inwards and ask what does a gf, wife and marriage mean to you subjectively. What purpose do u think it serve for u.

When you understand urself, walk the path that u think and feel is right for u....not the paths that others chosen and "make sense"..

Be yourself.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.