Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky
Re: A bro told me "Never share trade secrets"

I just got zapped early in the morning today:

Given that I don't give a hoot about reputation points (whether I've all red bars or green bars, I promise to post the truth). My concern is that I was scolded for reasons that I don't agree with. Firstly, I did not expose myself as an SBF member. The friend I was with knows about SBF and in fact, was a frequent reader of SBF (although I must admit he hardly posted on SBF). Secondly, I don't think my voice was loud enough for the WLs inside to hear what I said. Thirdly, I wasn't sharing any secrets onsite. Instead, I was talking to my friend about some funny stuff on the "Adult Discussions about Sex" sub-forum (what do you watch when you masturbate) that was in NO way specifically related to Petain (the concept of commercial sex for that matter).

I'd like to add that assuming I wanted to expose myself as an SBF member, it is my problem. Its for me to worry about (ultimately I'm the one facing the potential negative consequences and not others. when i was in the army, even though all of us were in the same unit defending the same country, some fellas never warned their fellow soldiers of any possible flaws in their work). Others have a right to worry only If I have exposed myself as an SBF member to the WLs, which I'm careful not to do (after reading numerous posts by other bros who exposed themselves to WLs). To the person(s) who zapped me, I seek your apology or at least a clarification of this matter. You could have at least left your name when you zapped me. Don't worry, I'm not in-charge of you so i can't imprison you/fine you/jail you for going against me.

Meanwhile, Happy Bonking!