Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

why do u dress like a lady justine ?
becos i like and it makes me comfortable . and sexy . its a horny feeling .
do u like woman ?
yes i do , but i also like to be fuck by men .
he blushed .
especially married men .
his eyes on my body .
you like to see me dance ? i get u a drink .
i sashay into the kitchen for a coke before he can say anything and on the music.
i love trance music , its sexy ... and when i dance it makes me sexy
i gyrate my hips infront of the pastor , bend down a few times to the beat ,
bend over to expose my cleavage , moving , shaking , bouncing , i was in a high of music , i caught his eyes , and smile , i see his crouch getting bigger .
when u do a strip dance , eye yr man , smile , lips , breasts , hips ass , and the lovely triangle in front of you skirt ... my dick was getting aroused and its was slowly sneaking its head out of my pink gstrings ....
you dance well . nice .... good ....
i smile and thrust my hips to his face .... my erection was getting bigger .
so was his ...
your wife dance for you ?
no she dont ... i keep moving ...
your wife blow you ?
... he blushed .... its not right ... i cant answer ... err u like to blow ?
i love it .... i squeeze my tits and shook harder ...
its not right .... man to man ....
i am not a man ... i slowly went down on my knees ... smile at him and used my mouth to touch his hard crotch ... justine plse its not right , you should not cross dress .... i unzip his pants with my lips ... his hard crotch was shaking with swollen power .... i smelled his undies of the pastor .... ooooh justine no .... the music made me horny as i pull his undies down , his red cock head was raging hard , pink slit out with pre-cum glistening , his cock veins throbbing ....i am a pastor no .... i am your angel , i like his cock , his sticky hot white pre-cum on my lipstick rose lips .... i squeeze his thighs slowly and his cock jerked into my mouth ... i lick the swollen hot raging throbbing cock head , the helmet i slurp slowly lovingly sweetly ... focus on the head ... slowly lovingly sucking licking tasting the cock of a pastor ... he roll back his eyes and slouched on the sofa ... his body i felt was trembling with lust , fear or guilt .... i dont care i just love the cock , love the hardness , love the length , love the ordour ... i suck and suck like it was marigold ice jolly ... Justine .... Justine ....

am i better than your wife pastor ? ... yes ..... i licked harder ... really .... yes .... the windows and doors of the house was open ... the pastor on my sofa eyes closed his cock was rock hard 7 inch thick juicy 50 yrs of lust the wife never enjoyed .... what is your wife name ? ..... Daphne .... slrrrrruuuuurrppp
ooooooo slurrrrpppppp .... is justine better than Daphne ? ..... slurrrrrrp slurrrrpppp oooo lic lick lic slurrrppp ...... Yes .... of Yes .... say it ...... Justine is Better than Daphne ........ slurrrrrpppppp slurrrrppppp ..... his balls jerked .... and he said with close eyes .... justine is better than daphne ....