justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

there i was on my knees sucking licking enjoying a pastor's cock
thick juicy throbbing , my head was popping up and down left and right
with his thick cock sliding in and out my mouth and throat
for a man whom is conservative his cock was thick and hard
maybe years months of not being sucked , deprived of sex has made him
fall into the mouth of a cd ... a sexy busty buxom horny one in gstrings

i have not been suck .. oo for long time ... no sex for six month ...
he said eyes closed enjoying my slurrrping and licking .... he knows its not right but i am in control not his wife ... i suck and with the trance music my hands was exploring his shirt insides i rubbed his chest tits with my fingers and he put his hands on the back of my head and started to thrust up his cock into my throat ... guys love blowjobs like bees to honey ... the tight grip of the mouth the warm wet soft feel of mouth vagina ... pumping unlike a vagina the mouth has a tongue and i twirl his cock in my mouth raw ... making him twitch and donate more pre-cum ... i twirl my tongue again and he squirm , my mouth on his cock his hand on my hand my fingers on his tits , his thights squeeze me tighter making my 36C cleavage more holey ...

you like my tits pastor ?
yes ...
i squeeze his balls gently and slide my tongue down the tip of his cock to the round soft ever swollen balls he trim his pubic which was nice so i dont get choke on too much hair ... i licked his balls while my right hand held up the tip of his cock ... and tongue bath his two chrisitian balls ... licking , slowly sucking not too hard , cos its painful ... just juggling the balls with my tongue iips massaging the small swollen tightening balls full of sperms hot with my mouth like an ossim massage chair ...
ooooo justine .... i love it the pastor cried ....
daphne never do this ? i enquired about his wife ...
no , never .....
i suck his ball even harder ... turns me on so much to know what i give to him what his wife could not ...
i licked his balls from the bottom of the circumference to the length of the shaft to the tip of his cock hole ..
his thighs were trembling ....

oooo justine ..... ooo justine ........
i am not going to let him come without fucking me ....

pastor how long have you an your wife daphne have not fucked ?
6 months .... he whispered as i licked his cock ....
i smile as my hands stroked his long wet thick chinese white hard vien throbbing cock ...

now" ... i said as i stood up in my near busty nakedness and turn around , slide my pink gstrings to the left lift up my mini skirt and shift his swollen cock helmet head to the edge of my wet cd asshole ...

i am going to give you 6 months of fucking ... i sat on the pastor;s big cock
it popped into my wet asshole the helmet head squeeze its thick swollen head into my tight bung hole ... i felt a popped as it went in ... it made my eyes rolled as i slowly slide down the shaft of my horny pastor ...