Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtac View Post
555+ everyone here knows lost99 and tonycheong2 aka kelthai the balless ladyboy are good friends who Cheong cheap joints together. Spare us the politeness and awkwardness. I have bro lost99 photo though. Maybe I should put it up as well. Maybe I PM him soon.
I think you are proving my point above, about scared dogs who just bark to act tough, because in reality they are insecure little girls.

Let me post the 'photo' you planned to scare me with......lol:

So, you planned to threaten me with a fake pic i got from internet and posted on my fake WeChat account, which specifically to talk to Sammyboy members Aside from being a coward, you are pretty dumb if you think i'd put real self-incriminating info accessible to sex forum member in SG

Of course Vbkk if you really met me in real life you'd know what i really look like, and obviously you don't have the balls to do that. This just proves you are a gutless insecure coward willing to out other members. Guess what, I do know other brothers who cheong with you before at PIMP and in BKK and have info on you. I really didn't care about your stupid barking contest before, but perhaps its time i find out more so you can meet me face to face and you can see what i really look like And unlike you, i'm not a coward who pay Thai doormen 1000 baht to do my dirty work for me, I take pleasure in taking out garbage myself.