View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Teacher & Student Affairs

The teacher is experimenting with a student’s virile cock and it tastes and feels so much better than her husband’s limp cock, she can’t be happier and the student is doing everything he can to satisfy her lust…

At the very climax of her lechery, she abruptly threw away the blanket and asked him:

- What about my pussy, Tony? Do you enjoy seeing it? Is it comparable to your hairy cock?

- Good God! Tony yelled in amazement.

You’ve got a wonderful, marvelous thick rug! Then, not waiting for his teacher’s permission, he rushed to her bedside, buried his face between her fat thighs and nuzzled up to her vulva. Aroused by its scent, with eyes half-closed, he rubbed his cheeks against the chubby pubic mound scatteringly covered with thin, dark, curly hairs. He strolled his tongue round her crack and gently nibbled her clit.This turned Laura’s cunt moist with juice.She felt herself frenziedly sexed-up and instinctively raised her hips in a pelvic tilt to welcome Tony’s lips and tongue. Her sexual pleasure was enhanced when Tony plunged his tongue deep inside her fuck-hole and explored the walls of her vagina with its tip.

Ooh! she moaned and bounced her buttocks while running her fingers vigorously through Tony’s hair and pressing his face down, closer to her pit. And when the pupil began to munch her bearded clam, she couldn’t stand it any longer and cried out:

- Tony, give me a good screw! Come on!

Obeying the order,the pupil promptly extended his whole nude body to cover up his thirty-nine-year-old teacher.The two stark naked figures seemed to merge into one with lips stuck together, chest pressed down on bosom, penis applied on vulva and pubic hair intertwined.

Slipping one hand under her thighs, Laura tried to reach her pupil’s bazooka and guided it to the opening of her pit-hole with swollen lips and abundant vaginal secretions. She was thrilled with carnal sensation when Tony’s dick thrusting motions went deeper into her vagina. She truly sensed the difference between this virile young male’s long, massive and stony pod and the flabby pecker of her husband.With hands firmly clasped on his back, she bounced her hips upwards at a furious rhythm to eagerly respond to the penile up-and-down strokes. There was even a slight rumbling sound from her wet and swollen labia followed by successive vaginal contractions causing orgasm to both pupil and mistress.

- Oh, I’m going to come, Tony shouted at the height of his sexual pleasure.

-Yes, dear, fuck me harder, Laura answered.

She madly bit Tony’s lips while vigorous spurts of sperm began to shoot deep inside her. Young and mature sexual partners hung to each other for a while, so closely and tightly that they could mutually hear the beating of their hearts.

When a softening sensation was spreading throughout their nude bodies, Tony murmured in a wheedling voice:

- How I love you, miss!

- So do I, my dear boy. Now, go to the bathroom for a cleanup and bring me a warm and soft towel.

Tony did as he was told and returned 5 minutes later, always unclothed. His teacher was lying in her bed with spread legs, erotically displaying her perky melons and her plumpish and hairy mons veneris. He climbed onto her bed, lowered his head to her belly and strokingly wiped Laura’s groin, especially her beautiful sex. Hot and bothered with an angry dick, he applied a smacking kiss on it. Meanwhile, Laura’s cunt was gently wet again because the missionary position could not quench her insatiable lust.With a sweet and soft​ voice, she asked her pupil:

- Have you ever heard of the doggy style?

- Oh no,miss, answered the countrified high school student. I have no idea of it.

- Now, let me teach you the technique. It’s more enjoyable. Place your hands firmly on my hips and try to penetrate me from behind.

No sooner said than done, Laura was on all fours, urging her pupil to practise.

Overexcited with carnal desire, he didn’t hesitate to insert his rock-hard penis from behind her. This was easier than he first imagined since her crack was now wide opened with swollen, hardened and thoroughly wet labia.

- Well done! You’re giving me a good fucking, Go on at this pace, Laura said in sensual delight.

Indeed, the thrusting motions were at first tactful as gentle, as rhythmical as the Brazilian lambada, in harmony with Laura’s bouncing buttocks but the in-and-out movements grew faster and faster and ended with a vogorous stroke soon followed with spurts of seminal fluids very deep inside her vagina.

- Ooooh! Damn it,your monster pecker! She exclaimed in orgasm whereas Tony who was also crazy with orgasm stopped fucking and frenziedly squeezed his teacher’s big breasts.

The copulation reached its subsiding final stage when Laura was lying relaxingly on her belly with her nude pupil on her back like two frogs in the course of mating, which prolongs the fucking pleasure for a while.

But, remembering his list of to-do jobs at home, Tony unexpectedly distangled from his loving teacher, reached for the towel to wipe out the fluid effusion, got dressed and asked for permission to leave. Still lying in the bed in her birthday’s suit, Laura tenderly agreed. Before saying good-bye to his teacher, the pet student insistently begged her to call him whenever her back pain returned.

The End