Thread: 2033
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Mei Mi#10(2033)

Not sure if she is still ard as so many mms hv left GL in the last few mths....but if she is, think worth an FR.....perhaps one of the more underrated mms in the GL150 scene....

Mei Mi#10(2033)....25yr old mm fm Guangdong(born in the year of the Monkey).....fair demure yet sultry young OL looker wif nice eyes, shapely nose, soft lips n soft tongue, black stylish bob short hairstyle(enhances the young OL look!)...orange painted nails, enhances girly young nu ren wei allure!....ard 160 cm ht, slim shapely legs.....fresh slim sensuous pubescent bod w/o any fats, lovely shaped back(has a faint small tattoo on her upper left back), smooth skin(44kgwt)....A cup boobs wif erotic sensuous thick longish brownish nipples(enhances her beautiful fair slim pubescent bod!)....sexy perky juicy small smooth creamy ass.....pussy quite well trimmed, smallish flaps, no smell.....has previous skin trade experience with extensive experience overseas in Japan n UK...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd.....friendly sensual horny girly mm....natural n spontaneous....hard worker, aims to pls, caring....strikes me as genuine....passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go, shiok

Prequel.....raba, gd bod pussy ass legs feel,mutual strip, passionate frenching.....

Shower....soapy raba, hdly, passionate frenching, towelled me dry at the end nice touch!....

Bed.....full works pkge premium.....gd catbath....erotic lick n suck of me nipples....nice bod pussy legs feel, rub pussy on me cock shiok!....natural passionate frenching on tap at all times wif gd eyecontact.....vgd lick n poke AR....nice lick of perineum n lick n suck of me balls....bbbj gd suction, full head deepthroat, takes her time....auto69 nice touch, she enjoyed me tonguefu n gentle fingering of her clit n pussy, great feel n sight of her smooth creamy ass, shiok!....bbbj contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, she played to side mirrors, felt like a jap av young OL flick, vgd!.....

My turn.....did me usual routine....she enjoyed wif vgd response - face, eyes, moans, bod squirming....also she became flush becuz fair!....enjoyed sucking on her erotic nipples, she enjoyed too!....she opened her pussy lips, tonguefu wetness!...frenched her letting her taste her own cuntjuice, phoaar!....

Fj vgd natural passionate sensuous....pussy neither tight nor loose....has stamina....all std positions + carrying n flip fucks as she light n petite....doggie gd cushion + lovely back + leaned bk to french.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me bum, deep tight feel.....asian cowgal + cowgal pump n rode me well!....ended wif soothing massage n kiss gdbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....fun hot passionate sensuous fair slim young OL fuck!....abv gem potential....

NB.....This FR is based on my session with this mm in her 1st mth working in GL