View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
Also, make some friends at the SingCham gatherings, there should be someone there keen to show you the KTV scene of BJ. I have not been attending for some time, but for a newbie in BJ, it is recommended that you do some networking there first.

Also, Susie Wong and D-power, both at Chao Yang Park West gate, have some party-crazy sillyporeans that you might want to mix with. Even if you not interested to meet your countrymen, lotsa chio bu there too.

If you want, PM me your contact no., i will "date" you when i am in BJ.
Hi all BJ bros,

I will be making my maiden(virgin) trip to BJ this cumming WEd (12th Jan) to the end of the week. Would like to meet up with some fellow cheongsters for a fling or two (of course not with u la, but with the beaut BJ gals!). If anyone can grant me the honor of knowing and cheonging with you, pls PM me. I will be awaiting eagerly for any contacts till the last minute!

PS. if the weather turns icy in BJ, are there still people going out to cheong in the discos mentioned above?