View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Different la

M is more innocent schoolgirl. Wax you gentle and massage well. Lack of experience in HJ. If 1 day you FJ M, it will be like fucking your virgin gf

L is more like those hungry milf. Waxing not well done (in a rush) and massage ok. But her teasing and HJ damn solid. Strip off her bra and sometimes skirt for you to play with her pussy. At times suck and lick your nipples and make you damn high. Occasionally took you by surprise with a bj with tongue swirling around your cock head and deep throating you. Rarely (although sometimes she is in the mood) she will mount you and really grind you.

Hope that explain. If they allow, I would want M to wax me then after that L come in and finish me off.

If they allow such arrangement