Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
firament is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

saw this too.

went beetalk and saw nanny. nego from 150 down to 100.

then she said she have a friend which i knew was milky cause i took her before at the same hotel and also from the post earlier.

i asked how much, she quoted me 150. lol damn value but i scared miscomm, so i asked her "150 for 2?" she said yes. i said ok but she tried to ask for 200, i said see how the service.

my first ever 3some. awesome~~~ wont go into the details thou.

took them at 8.30pm. they all make up swee swee already. told me afterwards they going drinking at 10pm. so took our own sweet time.

milky was more careful of her make up. french must be very careful cannot touch her face too. didnt had this problem the other time cause the other time was like 1am. nanny didnt shave her legs thou

anyway damn value for the prices running around in the market now. think they will be in sg for a long time thou. lol good value fucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Kelevra View Post
Hi all

To those that have tried Kim she is back for 1 day to check out how things are here now. For those who never tried i give a short FR. Cause she asked for help cause cant post her ad on backpage.

She is a malaysian lb. Mix of malay and chinese fair skined. Her chargers are fair to me. Ok maybe cause i regular for her. As usual I will ask her to greet me in something sexy(THINK VICTORIA SECRET) which she obliges. FYI I also ask her not to do heavy makeup. She pretty that way to me.

I will skip the meet and greet part. Dont want to be long and boring haha. Once she dimed the lights thats where all the fun starts. She will lick my whole shaft while giving me the CFM look with helmet on. God it like watching POV but It me!!! She knows how to play with your balls. Ok I be honest I ever cum while she did that. She has a nice ass to do doggy too. She will give that same CFM look that drives me wild everytime.

Looks : 9/10 I love her looks so to each his own
CBJ : 10/10
AJ : 9/10
Contact her at eight/three/kosong/six/dua/four/kosong/lima
She around till tomorrow. I try convince her stay longer for you guys...