View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Did not realised someone zapped me for this post and just saw.
“01-01-2018 10:55 PM You really need to get zap”
Not so much issue on points la, but you really got a good reason to zap?

So can the zapper please stand out to defend your sabo king or is it yourself?

Please list down your reasons to justify your cruel action of reporting the girl. (Did you divorce your wife, gave her loads of money >$100K because this is what she is able to earn, all prepared to spend your life with her already,
OR you just give some chump change and small gifts?)

Please state that you learnt your lesson and not trying to KC anymore WL ? (Then why are some WL still getting your advances? I am even thinking why they should even service you, but customer is customer, so maybe okt/WL nice enough and can’t reject you, but they must be wary of such sinister people as you)

Actually this episode over already, but the zapping just got on my nerve as if you are so wronged. If so please openly respond on the above, and see how other people view the case and if they support you.

I am not the only one who commented negatively about you.
Have you zapped the others? Have you justified your actions to them as well ?
Maybe you do have your valid reasons, let us know. We are sympathetic people, but at the moment we sympathized with the poor WL and with ourselves who lost a pretty good svc WL.
Bro

Ignore such cowards
I get zapped from time to time for collating lists and some FRs even though I only started since late last year.
I don’t give a damn and don’t intend to.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪