Thread: In love with FL
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbear99 View Post
Hi all,

As title stated, I fall in love with a FL. We still remain in contact even when her stint here is over.

All of a sudden, She told me that she was not feeling well. The following day, she blocked me on fb and line. Through other means, I found that she's actually went off to a trip when she was supposed to be suck.

Any advice for me? I know the hidden rule here is fuck and go. But I just can't stop thinking about her...
I have been in this situation before, and now recently came out of a long (~2 years emotional relationship with an ex-ML) . I know many bros here will say the best way to get over someone is in the arms of another (can't remember where I saw this quote, it's not mine but I like it very much) - but I believe TS is just looking for some advice. Not sure what kind of guy you are (everyone's emotional makeup is quite different). I am highly emotional and I don't fall in love easily but once I do I fall deep and hard. I believe that in the motto, live simply, love fiercely.

The best thing you can do for the moment is to stay away from her and let time do its job. Much as it may seem impossible to do, block her on WhatsApp/FB/Line/Wechat, delete her contact from your phone, Google Account, Skype and whatever app that may hold her number. Tell yourself that under no circumstances should you initiate contact, block her in as many ways as you can. This is the first important step - doesn't guarantee success but it gives you a chance to recover.

If you have the funds and available time, start looking for a replacement - impossible though as it may seem at first, there are many girls out there who will treat you better and not give you the runaround like this one.

Take things one day at a time, slowly but surely the days will become easier. I took many months to feel normal again, and now looking back I can see her photos and whatever memories I have of her fondly but without the urge to go back to the way we were.

Corny as it may sound, I can only say, stay strong. Take things one day at a time.

Cheers.