View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 18
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Finally found the time to write this FR. One of my worst visits these years....

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoxi-massage/

Read about her FR couple of pages back last week. Sounded very enticing. Thought I would gave it a shot though her looks don't really appeal to me. Appointment made within 5 mins. Whole blardy visit turns out almost different from that FR.............

Sulky faced the moment I entered. Thought things would turn better. Passed towel to me and I am left by myself while she attended to her phone. No showering together. Started to massage me fully clothed. I was like wtf. Thought it was meant to be FULL nude. Other details of my ordeal below....

Location: 8/10. The only saving grace/ 5 mins walk from MRT. Pretty convenient. Not exactly secluded but I guess no one gives a damn.. Lol

Looks: 5.5/10. Not attracted by her looks, though she looks similar to the photos. Was attracted by the services written in the earlier FR..

Figure: 4/10. Skinny with small boobs. I think I grab myself better..

Roaming: 4/10. Twist and turn to avoid me touching her. Only managed to touch her negligible boobs. Hands not long enough to reach below her panties. Yeah.. She had her panties on even during sensual. What happened to the 69, stimulate clitoris etc? Visited enough MLs to know that it was intentional.

HJ: 5/10. Only 2 positions. Either she sits away from you, at your legs, and jerk you. Or lie and place her mouth at one of your nips while jerking. No effort at all. Told her to change pattern she not happy, and rotate between these 2 patterns.

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Simply not willing to service. Loud mouth too. Stepped out in 45-50mins. Could see that she was not keen to provide a good service. I would kill myself if my GF gives me such GFE.. Still have the audacity to tell me to book her earlier next time.

RTM: Not in my life. Felt so stupid for even arranging the appointment. The money can be better spent buying the overpriced durians by the roadsides. Hate the feeling of being made use of, though we made an effort to be nice and "respect" their boundaries and rules.

Hope all bros think twice if you wanna book her. Even if she really did provide such a good service in the previous FR, she definitely sucks big time for mine. You wouldn't want to spend your money and an hour to count on your lucky stars. Should have tried booking syts huan huan or min min. Heck, even going to find Anqi the milf also much better. Think should refrain from visiting until Javabeans thread is active again... Difficult to monitor the FRs.
Upz for awareness!!!
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......