View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Was at Bangkok for 4 days and besides the sightseeing I found out about BJ bars via Google. Its also a good thing my hotel was located 5mins walk from Nana Plaza. So here's my take on it:

Name: Som's Haven
Area: Soi 14
FR: Saw this on a site and decided to give it a try on my 1st day there. Upon reaching most of the younger ladies were eating anf a mid 30s lady wanted to serve me. She was nice and her service was nice with saliva and moaning as I CIM. At the start I also asked her to take her top off but she did not want to so I offered 200THB (Thought maybe I should've given 100THB but small head took over lah)

BBBJ: 700THB
Top off: 200THB (For me lah)
FJ: 1500 or 1700THB( Forgot which one but I turned down)
RTF: Don't mind. But hope she'll still be there when I go back next year

2nd BJ Bar FR
Name: Wood *something* (Used to be Dr Bj's Bar)
Area: Soi 7
FR: On my last day in BKK I decided to go there as I saw lots of pretty ladies the day before. Upon agreeing to go in all the availaible ladies will go into the place and stand in a row as you choose your girl (I think got at least two LBs) I chose a young lady and we went up. I told her to take her top off but she said she'll do it for extra500THB and I knew her service would suck as I delcined she was arragont about it. Her service started as I blew my load and wanted to get out of there. I guess its true that older ladies are better or if you are a angmoh.

BBBJ: 1000THB
Top off: 500THB (For me lah)
FJ: Did not ask
RTF: Most likely if different girl I won't go back

Overall: When I go back BKK hopefully next year will definitely go back Som's Haven. Should've tried Lollipop 1 at Soi 10 instead. Might go those two places next time.