View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing your first time sexual experience

Ma Jie took off her black bra and stood in front of me. It was the first time I saw a completely nude adult women that can be my Mother. But she was fat and ugly. And also smelly but I think I smell the same like her.

Ma Jie sat beside me and started to feed me. I was totally blushed and eat up the food quickly. But Ma Jie put the last mounts of food in her mouth and she placed her lips on me pushing the food gently into my mouth using her mouth. My eyes were wide opened as i feels my tongue twisting her tongue.

Ma Jie slowly licked all the food on my face, and even slowly licking down to my groin. She unbutton my dirt and I sat there like a statue. She opened up my buckle and unzipped me. Then she took off my shirt and slowly licked on my nipple.

Oh man, my first time sexual contacts with an old women. Her hands brushed aside my underwear and hold on to my hardened cock again. Then slowly her tongue moved south and I can feel her breath on the tip of my cock. She used the towel and cleanse my cock. I feel the wetness of the towel but was soon replaced by Ma Jie moist mouth.

She sucked on me hard and furious as I watched her with my eyes wide big. It was the first time of my life someone suck my cock. Ma Jie might be old, fat & ugly but her blowjob was till now the best one. I can hear the slurping sound as Ma Jie give me no chance to even moaned as she stood up suddenly and started to kiss me. I can taste her saliva and my itinerary taste from her mouth but this was good.

Then she asked me to stood up and my pant dropped swiftly on the floor. She pulled down my underwear swiftly and I stood completely naked except my black socks on.

Ma Jie grab my cock like the zoo Keeper holding on a elephant trunck and passed me to lay down on her foldable bed. She pressed her big G cup breast on my head and asked me to suck her big nipples. Her aurora was evens bigger the old fifty cents coin and her nipple was brownish and the size of the grape. I did as told as she moaned loudly. Soon, I realised the louder she moaned, the harder I sucked her nipples. My face was almost swollen as when I sucked her left nipple, her right saggy breast slaps me. When I sucked her right nipple, her left saggy breast slaps me as her breast was too big.

The breast slapping session lasted a while until both her nipples were red and swollen & so is my both cheeks. Then she asked to stood up and spread her legs wide open. I saw the fattest vagina in my life as she peeled open her pussy and pressed my face on it. I smell a strong ammonia smell mixed with sweat but I like it. I was so aroused by her that I feel my cock is gonna to explode anytime.....