View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
received news from gal wechat that WH and lor 14 hav new gals leaving or likely to leave geylang due to poor business. what a waste.

new gal C cup busty Fei Fei from WH04 likely to cancel card soon. good service and she is accomodating, does BBBJ in shower and on bed. a pity.
This why I started this thread on newbies to help both new girls who just came in April/May/June, and guys looking for new girls: https://www.sbfsg.net/showthrea...=683314&page=7

Unfortunately, some people don’t want to paste their new fr inside the dedicated thread and writing all over the place, so girls like that get lost in the mix.

My advice is, after you tried a new girl, try to write a very short FR on her within 2 weeks if you want her to have business to sustain her stay here. Best is you make sure the FR is in the newbie thread I started, so all bros won’t miss the news.

Those very chio one with a lot of customers, then you can take 4 weeks if you like

This is just a guide. No one is obliged to write. To each his own.

As for some houses that have poor visitor traffic even with new girls, they may want to think of some strategy how to have regular customers and GENUINE positive feedback here in the Geylang threads.