View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A seductive Courtesan

A seductive Courtesan who is all out to please!

WL Name - Bai Bing
Origin - Shanxi province, PRC
Age - 25 years young (guesstimate)
Height - Approx 1.63m
Tits - Natural D cup (she claimed that she wore 36D brassiere) which sagged like papaya & with pale pink nips.
Built - Slim but with tummy protrusion. She has a tattoo near the side of her tummy (can’t remember the exact position)
Home Base - 1649
Misc Info - Debuted barely 3-4 days when I first tried her and she has lots of prior experience in the flesh trade

I don’t find Bai Bing pretty but more towards being seductive from the first glance. She has fair and smooth body complexion ... if you like Shan Shan’s looks (@1606), you may like her as she seems to have common mouth like Shan Shan @ 1606 ... IMO, Bai Bing’s mouth is positioned a tad to close to her nose which may mar her overall looks a little and her nose is a little too big ... However she has nice big sparkling eyes. Yes, she looks a little like those Jap AV Artist with that seductive looks.

She was sporting and more than willing to romp & pet with me on the mattress as long as time permits b4 we proceeded to the shower. She performed B2B and G2G stimulation in the shower cubicle. She finished this segment with a 3/4 deep BBBj. We engaged in DFK b4 we towel dried ourselves.

She performed catbath on my back and front torso briefly before giving me a pussy-run against my dick ... only a layer of lube separated her pussy with my bare dick (note: w/o penetration) ... I set upright and then, I engaged in DFK with her ... She then gave me a brief AR plus 3/4 deep thrust BBBJ ...

I adopted lotus, doggy thrust and missionary ... As usual I climaxed in the missionary position. I thrusted her furiously and deeply whilst in missionary. We frenched continuously in this position. Upon ejaculation, we took a breather and then we frenched passionately again before I withdrew my dick from her pussy ....

When she told me she has lots of experience in this trade, my expectation naturally has risen but am afraid that her overall sex performance/skill level (except DFK) didn’t live up to what she claimed ... TBH, many WLs from 54A could beat her hands down in the service aspect. However she has excellent whore attitude.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-06-2019 at 03:01 PM.