Thread: The Zon
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Texas is still like all the the pub in JC put into 1 place. Many viet, all shapes and sizes. Provide very good company for fraction of cost than in JC.
Many chinese milf on 5th floor hotel lobby area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited View Post
However, there is still 1 pub on the 4th floor, but the only way up is to take the cranky lift. Texas which is on the ground floor is always crowded, and the gals seem to leave after 8pm. Is there any other places suitable for solo ranger after 8pm in JB?
last time i reached there ard 4pm+ nothing to see... didn't know the prc milfs on hotel 5th floor. i went to the mall, 2nd and 3rd level all under reno, didn't bother going up 4th level. texas quite empty the previous time i was there ard 9pm+, so also didn't walk over...