View Single Post
Old 23-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
SherylXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Hi guys! I am a 28 year old crossdresser! :)

It seems that this is section of the forum talks more about the LBs and trans-gender in Singapore. So i hope i am posting in the right section of the forum.

First off, let me do an introduction of myself.

My name is Sheryl Celest. As you can see, i am a cross-dresser hence the abbreviation (XD). I am a guy that loves to wear female clothings! And not forgetting, behaving like one as well when dressed! I am 28 years old of age, not the prettiest one around comparing to the LBs that are constantly being discussed here. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions of how you can rate me as a looker. But i am definitely not slim, in fact i am a bit on the chubby side. Last thing to take note is that i am a closet crossdresser. I don't dress out, only dress up behind close doors. I have been trying to experiment by dressing out late at night when there is no one around.

The reason I am here on this forum is that I am here to chat, make new friends and meet up with like minded people too. Of course there must be some establishment of rapport before i do actually meet up people.

Oh another reason I am here is to share my adventures as a crossdresser on the forums too.

So I hope to hear from you guys and girls soon.