View Single Post
Old 13-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
Samsung-Omnia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Raid warnings! I just survived AV raid !!!

I walk into an AV raid at New Changi Hotel half an hour ago.I was on my way down to G land and stopped at the Caltex station beside New Changi Hotel at Changi Road.I went into New Changi Hotel to intending to use the gents and ask for directions when a few ah-bengs approached me at the entrance and ask me looking for who and wat room I going to.

I politely told them I not looking for anyone or going to any rooms thinking they were pimps soliciting for biz turned ard when 1 of them stopped me flashed his warrant card and say he police.

I was told to go into the lobby,sit down and produce my IC while emptying my pockets which btw held 2 condoms.Damn they even open my cig box to chk if my cigs were legal.

Then came the questioning,ask me wat was I doing there and was I going to find gals at the hotel,I told them I came to petrol kiosk for beer and when asked abt the condoms I sheepishly told them I standby it in case got lobang at G land. Damn scared ask me to go back or take breathlyser as I drove and parked at the Caltex just beside.

Luckily aft screening I was let off without any trouble.
So to all bros out there intending to chiong this few days dun think any hotels not in hot areas safe hor.

Pls up me if u think my warning was helpful TKS!!!

Last edited by Samsung-Omnia; 13-04-2010 at 11:07 PM.