View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR for Chat of Teeruk Lover

Quick FR for Chat. This is a RTF for me as i have had Chat before during her last stint here.

OTK's arrangment was good. No nonsense instructions and session started on time. With all the crap OKTs around recently this is rare.

Chat in a word is good. Slim, relatively tall (~1.65m) lady with nicely enhanced breasts and shapely nipples that "begged" to be sucked on. Of course do be considerate when "sampling" her goods. This applies for all ladies.

Experience for me is great as this is a RTF. She is like a horny fuck buddy for me. DFK, BBBJ, doggy and missionary all done with enthusiasm and vigour.

Recommended for those who like ladies who give good service. Of course, YMMV always applies. Happy bonking.
Thanks To Bro stand123 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For CHAT.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.