View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Great Bonks

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671220

Finally got to shoot Alessa from Club Poseidon yesterday.
I had seen her when I went to FB Shirley earlier in the week and now I have completed bonking this 2 close friends lol. If Shirley was good then Alessa is even better imho.

Looks: 9/10 I agree with the other FRs, the pics advertised do no justice to her. Alessa is way cuter and younger (easily can pass off as a 20yo) in real life even with her braces and possess a fair skin tone. Some minor blemishes but who have the perfect face. Swee means swee its that simple.

Body: 9/10. What u see in the 3rd pic is the best full representation of her body. Slim, tight, smooth with some tattoos on her back and literally smooth and flawless. Not a ounce of fats though she just eats and sleep. Envy of many ladies who needs to work out to maintain this kind of body shape. I caressed, kissed and licked every bit of her body. Can give Vivian a good fight in this category.

Boobs: 9/10. Perfect fit for her body and already "seasoned" like Shirley's but not perfect cos they are enhanced. Natural still rules. Read a bro's FR saying she is not that responsive when her nipples are sucked, well, try stimulating her clits and gentle fingering. I got an erotic response from her very quickly lol.

Pussy: 9/10. Legit tight and wet with just light fingering. Shaved with some stubbles already (No time to shave daily according to her) and when i attacked her down south, she grabbed her hair and started pulling on them. When I moved her hands away, she grabbed whatever was on the bed lol. Increased to rapid fingering, her juices started flowing freely and I jitao licked them all in. Sweet sweet lil pussy. What a juice feast!!!

Frenching: 8 to 9/10. Started off with light frenching and kisses only but all that changed when my finger was in her pussy and my tongue was on her nipple. Alessa got hotter and hotter as I relentlessly worked on her and she started panting increasingly and that was when i worked my tongue into her mouth and engaged in a french war. This gal needs more warm up as compared to Shirley but the harder to get the more challenging it is for me lol. I explained to her the benefits of frenching...makes the sessions more intense and maybe some bros might "finish" earlier lol.

BBBJ: 8/10 On the green side tbh...according to her, her exes are not really into BBBJ so she is not so experienced. The fact that she wears braces also made me apprehensive and a lil prep talk was given prior and she really went gentle on my didi. Suction is definitely there but for DT, she needs to be slowly pushed down. Her 2nd BBBJ was way better after we know each other better lol. Education is always important. No one is born to suck cocks chai mai?

FJ: 9/10. No one is born to suck...but some one is born to get fucked and get fucked hard!!! Alessa has the necessary requisites I need...Her face, her body, her tight increasingly vagina, her desperate moanings, her now better and more receptive frenching made me shot both my loads within the 90 mins tbh...Only tried cowgirl (and boy did she went down all the way slowly, slow, fast and faster) and missionary (I whacked her hard from the off and she took it like one horny miss who needed to be cocked hard, I ensured my whole dick went in balls deep lol). The sight of her boobies moving up and down is a real turn on and at every opportunity, I grabbed them and sucked them real hard. At the end of the session, both of us were smiling and chit chat like long time fuck buddies. I think I broke down her shy icy demeanour successfully lol.

GFE: Shy at the start, maybe "disgusted" by the fact that I bonked her close friend earlier but all that was done and dusted as we met with Shirley as I was exiting the place. Alessa is perfect for a rainy day's fuck!!!

RTF: Hell yes of course but I will bonk Shirley again before i "educate" Alessa again lol. Got a peck each from them before I finally left. Personally both are above average lookers, Shirley might edge a little in the looks department but somehow Alessa was that mysterious "X factor" that makes me want to "own" her. Either one wont be a bad choice at all.
PS: I saw 2 new gals in between showers, looks chio lor...later I found out they are Vio and Gerri. Looks like CP is coming back strong again with a competitive line up

Happy bonking na