View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this FL meant for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuddle View Post
Its been awhile since visiting a FL and this time picking the FL was quite strange cos I picked a FL not for her looks but my "feeling" towards the OKT's ad pics.

Turning into a big problem now cos I ended up envisioning us together during the session and rather creepily, I decided not to shower before sleeping after the session cos I wanted to hold on to the scent of the night.

She seems to like me and I seem to like her too...age was not too incompatible...now i dunno what to do.

Might book another session just to see her. Die liao la.
why would you fall for someone who has been with everyone?

even if she quits for you, when you fall "in love" remember she has been loved by everyone as well for a price.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment