View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Smile Re: Sensual Intro our Seductive, Busty, Fair Skin, CFM Look Lover, Helen

Hello everyone
Its me againa Honest FRS as always.

Heres my review:
Gal: Helen
Height: around estimate: 1.5m
Boobs: 8/10 (34C)
Ass:9/10

Ok so i was late. Work commitments. Okt and lady was very polite though i was late. Went up to the hotel, same hotel as used by BroBintang long ago. Location easy to find and discreet cpark.

When i opened the door, i saw a short, busty person. Fair skin. Face looks like a good girl but boy... the ass looks so fuckin turn on! U know like when u walk along bugis and u see all the arts student wear all those short cut off shorts with their ass cheeks barely showing?

We showered. Quite sop.
Back in bed she gave me a BBBJ with her ass up on all fours... mmm wow. I had to reach over and grab the ass, stroke it and played with it. I pulled her close like a lover and sucked on her beautiful breasts... really beautiful... made her lie down and slide it in... felt tight... wet and damn good. I pumped her and sucked on her tits till i came so hard... wow damn good.

Round 2
We relaxed after we wash up again. Time was moving so after chatting awhile in english/indon abit, i fondle her boobs... her ass.. her body is... how to explain, MEATY. Not fat. But meaty meaning its fleshy in all the nice places. And her skin is smooth. Made her lie down on her back and sucked and played with her boobs doing everything i wanted and i got hard in no time!

Cannot miss it. MUST DOGGY HER! And i also hugged her from behind as i doggy... very romantic feeling. Softly squeezing her boobs as i was ramming her hard... wah sibei song! Then i held her ass and squeeze it hard and guys... this position she really love cos she xame again and got really wet!

After it was done, i dressed up and left.

Thanks for bringing her back.
I rmbr now. She was here once under BroBintang/AsiaFl times.
Happy u came back Helen. See u again soon. rtf when im lonely again.
U made my day lovely.

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!