View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 year old Chinese girl

From my little black book:

A girl like this is a rare gem, and I knew I needed to milk her sexual essence by ravaging her RAW! She ticked all the boxes for the ideal RAW rape victim - young, green, pretty, superb figure - slim with D cup mammaries and pinkish nips, wet and vulnerable. Got on top of her and tried to penetrate her RAW. Held her down under me, she initially resisted but succeeded in forcibly penetrating her and she finally surrendered. Very tight, naturally wet and very stimulating!

This was a studio picture taken. No push up bra. Just nice firm tits, natural D cups with no sag, spilling out of her top!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3068836_orig.jpg (179.4 KB, 56 views)