View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
True....they let their horniness take control of their mind. I went to this one MP, the ML was quite good looking, big round boobs, quite sexy and she was giving me a good massage. Then, she was teasing me to the max and I was really enjoying it. When I turned around, she saw me got really hard and she popped the question. I declined nicely as I said I do not like HJ. She continued massaging and teasing me. She saw me enjoying it a lot and popped the question again. After declining again, she asked how can I stand it? I said I can control. She keep on smiling but at the same time caressing the side of my thigh. While doing that I started to touch her inner thigh from behind and caressing her boobs. She didn't mind at all. In the end, I stood at the back of her, kissing her neck and touching her boobs. She asked again if I want to release but I decline. After the time is up, I gave her 30 as tips and she smiled and thanked me.
The moral of the story is, you do not need to spend 50 for Hj. 50 for a BBBJ I would understand. But from all my experience, some would even release for some small tips.
good tips, might try this next time.