View Single Post
Old 20-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

one really nice lady that i gave my virgin FR to...

This has to be my 2014 and even 2013 best bonk ever (no kidding) and not because i dun chiong much.

ok cut the story short, here is my FR:

reach the place earlier by 5 mins... place was well kept and clean. called her and went up her apartment and she was standing by the door and i was greeted by a chio tall lady with beautiful hair and make up... her boobs was sure big and overflowing!!! i can imagine it to be big and beautiful and my mind was filled with how to play with those beautiful breast later....

while entering her room, she served me some warm water which was to quench my thirst and i chit chatted with her to break the ice... she was a lovely lady... tall, beautiful and sexy... we chatted while she sat beside me all the while i was looking at her sexy lips and eyes. then i initiated to have the bath...

while in the bath, we were fondling with each other while i grab her boobs and started to lick her neck and frenched a bit.... i even touched her forbidden area abit and then she asked me to face away from her while she grabed my dick from behind... instand hard on! all these while she was using her boobs and nipples to arouse me.... shower ended quickly by me and i waited at the bedside while she was drying herself...

then she came and join me by my side and we started to lock eyes and my hands started to caress her body and i grab one of her boobs and we were frenching each other fervently... then she lied down while i grab one of her boobs and caress her pussy and finger her all the while fondling and licking her boobs... i could feel her getting wetter and wetter and also moaning and at the same time gasping for air while grabbbing my dick and licking my arm... i then sat up still fondling her pussy and she grab my dick and started licking and sucking...

Ok i stop here... in case i offend anyone or bored anyone to death... here are my humble score:

looks: 8
figure: 8.5
bbbj: 9
FJ: 10
French: 10
catbath: 9
GFE: 9.5

definitely one big big gem... treat her well and with respect and treat her like you would chase any of ur dream fantasy girl and i am sure she will treat you the same way too!