View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up spontaniety is the name of the game ...

Spontaniety is the name of the game ...

WL name - Man Li
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young according to her
Height - Approx. 1.64m - 1.65m w/o heels
Tits - Perky A cup with pale brown nips (one of them is inverted)
Built - Slim, youthful, flat abs with perky butt
Home Base - 1669
Misc info - Debuted about a week ago or less

I wouldn’t say Man Li is pretty as she doesn’t have sharp facial features ... she is pleasant looking & certainly bonkable ... IMO, she looks a little like the Channel 5 artist, Constance Lau who is currently starring in the channel 5 movie, 128 Circle.

What I like about her is her spontaniety in sex and not so much in her overall sex technique ... we were into lengthy fore-play before we proceeded to shower. The foreplay segment was spontaneous and intense. Shiok!

She offered the full spectrum of CAT150 services (including Pre shower foreplay, AR, BBBj, cat bath, G2G stimulation, FK, and FJ). There was some room for improvement in her service but considered very good for a newbie who doesn’t have much prior commercial sex experience. However she appeared to love sex as she also encouraged me to make her cum and kept requesting me to thrust her deeply and fast ... We frenched during missionary position but she ain’t skillful in this particular area. I guess she needs a little more training. Her pussy and tits rubbing all over my torso was quite stimulating... BTW she has bushy pussy ...

I find Man Li’s attitude good and more importantly, she is willing to learn and to please her clients. I am pretty sure with these traits, she could go the distance in GL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: More FR on newbies will follow once I have more time on my belt ... 😉🤩

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-11-2019 at 10:56 PM.