View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Recently been visiting this place a lot and seems like the lady boss (and counter lady) starting to recognize me (not sure if good thing) and even asked me if I wanted some off-menu items (won't share here) that was obviously leading to other stuff.

Need to quote HP number when register. Price is standard.

Package is standard but has teasing + specials if requested. (All of them tease, and GQ is surely asked if your 2IC is at attention)
They've always tried to cross-sell their special package which they are having a special promo and just need to pay $113 for 2 hours for the extra package and one day finally decided to try. Resulted in a pretty decent HDLY and some JG.

No regrets, except that night small head took over and topped up for special. (Attitude of the ML was good when I initially said don't want) Allowed a little roaming even prior to any GQ, but am a regular to this ML already.

No full service, but clothed full roaming thus far. With teasing resistance.
My favourite part of the whole thing? The counter girl always wears a pretty short skirt with a split in the middle and has huge boobs and a pretty face. She covers up the skirt whenever she's at the counter but obviously knows everyone is looking. Quite high when she 'accidentally' run road. 😂

Will share in return for other sharing.