Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Greyhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great gem with good massage and happy ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeuwee81 View Post
Was wandering at the central area that use to have alot of happening pubs on a sat night...chance upon a spa that is having promo of 38 for 1 hour...look in a couple of syt was inside walking around hence decided to try...walk in place was clean n new paid and was led into the room ask to shower first which is sop but was also ask if I want coffee or warm water was thinking not bad service....bath n change into the disposal shorts while waiting notice that the door was with a small window that can see thru my mind was bo Kang Tao Liao...soon a syt came in and the massage started her massage was really good n not those piano type and all the while was chatting with me...at one moment she was standing in front of me pressing me back with my both hands in between her wonderland and occasionally her mountain was pressing against my head...out of sudden she ask me "if I was wondering if this is a clean joint or.." I replied I dunno it is up to you to tell me lol...to me was thinking Ho sei Liao will she pop the GQ..next thing I know she was pulling down my shorts n rubbing my buttock with brushing of my balls...than was ask to flip over and was ask the GQ but she only do BTB as she is still quite new..and the rest leave for Bros that are keen to find out....all I can say is she is a tongue fighter and she gets wet very easily

Interested bro can Pm me with exchange....sorry if my FR was not good still a newbie and promise her to write her an FR...

Damage: 38 + standard rate + tips

Will sure RTF to her again...
Share contact can bro?