View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FIRST POST: My tip on how to get a SPECIALS from your normal heartland massage

Good strategy but I slightly disagree.

From my experiences, it doesn't work more than half of the time.

If your tip works, it is because the culture of the joint may already "tolerate" HJ to some extent.

I think these factors are more critical to whether you will get extra:

1. Experience of the ML: if the ML has done it before somewhere else, there is a higher chance she would do it for you

2. Time of the day: I find that if boss is not around or if it is a graveyard shift, chances may be higher because less likely to be spotted.

3. Culture of the joint: as mentioned, if one of the ML does it in the joint, likely others will also do discreetly

4. Openness of room: if the door has a very big window opening or if the boss/receptionist does patrol along the corridor often, chances are slim

5. Their income structure: if ML earns by commission per massage, there is a higher tendency for them to want returning customers, higher chance of extra. If the wage structure is a fixed one, unlikely they will risk their rice bowl.

6. your looks and charm: being handsome always never hurts your chances

7. Herd immunity: If your ML'a nationality is the majority in the spa, it is easier for her other colleagues to "close one eye" if they spotted something. If not, MLs from other nationality may gang up against your ML.

Interestingly, the least likely factor to influence the ML to give extra is money. A few times I tested my luck by upping my offer from 50 to 70 to 100 for HJ. (70 and 100 is just saying for fun, I won't pay that much just for pure HJ) none of the ML actually took the bait.

For them, job security of not being caught is much higher priority than earning just that little bit extra. That is my general sensing. Some spa has a hire and fire culture which instill fear in MLs to make them "behave".

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.