Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Duccho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Recently met this legend Amy... She getting more n more attractive... Those who try.her before will know her ... Place easy.to.find and park.. Near city plaza...

Dress down and inform her where is my pain and aching area, She never say much started on the massage ... Tuina on my back and shoulder area. Her finger does miracle it release the stiffness of my back muscles and release the tension ofmy shoulder.. that free out the blockage that cause aching and tension . ..

Starting it will feel very pain but after awhile you will feel relieve and shiok... It really worth coming for her...

Then slowly come to my head and neck area ... then come to my neck... whole session feel much better and relieve ....

Then follow by JG... LAST HJ the final part... it was shoik and good release and still can play her melon...

After the.session , i totally feel like im new born feeling refresh and better and also got mine 2IC to clear arm....I left her place as a happy man and drove her home since im the last cust...

Recommended for bros that looking for a massage and huge melon masseuse ..
Hi bro, can you give me the contact please ?