Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy69gal View Post
haha, after reading bro Hellblazer's FR, all will want to go Korea too... but where to find such good opportunity... maybe bro Hellblazer is handsome mah..
Bro. Me not handsome la. Sometimes, effort and sincerity will go a long way to a woman's heart.

I remember as I walk, I take time to slow down and walk in step with her, She had bags, I carry for her, Open door let her walk first. Dinner pull out chair for her, these are things we do as gentlemen.

Anyway, to continue, I wake up and find her next to me. She was in her under-garments, Koreans love to dress and their undergarments are really sexy. I was still clothed but couldn't or do anything. I slowly tried to move out her grasp.

As I moved, she stirred. I quickly apologised about the situation. She muttered something in Korean that sounded really sexy and put her lips to mine. By now, my brother going to explode now. Oh well, can always go back and look for another job i suppose. Cannot let Singapore down.

So as we kissed and did the tongue dance, my hands began to caress her body. At the same time trying to find the latch for her bra. Whether front or back.

Anyway, have to continue later. Meeting in a while.