Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

To continue the story,

After some fumbling, she just laughed and took it off herself. Such pink and small nipples. As I started to caress them, could feel her breath quicken. Her hands started rubbing my cock through my pants. Cannot tahan le. I started to stand up to take my pants off when she stopped me and said, ' let me' with the best CFM look she could. Oh Damn! Who am i to argue.

She slowly got on her knees and opened my pants and started unzipping it Sloooooly. I was dying of anticipation then she proceed to continued caressing my dick through my underwear. Finally, she pulled my underwear down and looked at my dick like a long lost friend. Blowing soft kisses, she took a tentative lick, she another, and soon, she had my whole cock in her mouth.

HEAVEN (sigh)

However, I was already on the verge of exploding, so i tried to pull her away but she continued to use her hand and mouth on me. Oh well, there she blows. She was surprised, but then just continued and after finished milking me, rushed to the bathroom.

She came out and say something like Bad Boy. I took her hand and lay her back on the bed. I suppose on good turn deserves another, so slowly caressed her body with my hands and planted kisses all over her body, teasing her and avoiding the main areas like her pussy and nipples. I could feel her breathing quicken, and her pussy was starting to get warm with a familiar aroma. I then again proceeded to work on her nipples. The sight of her turning her head away and biting her lips was almost as good as getting the blowjob from her. My hand started to reach her pussy area and rub it. She started gyrating her hips to try and get my finger into a better position. then she pushed her panty aside to give access to her pussy.

Very neat trimmed tuft of hair and hairless around the pussy area. It looked so erotic. I could not resist looking and getting drawn to it. Soon, my tongue had found her clit and she was thrashing wildly to the movement of my tongue.

Sorry, have to continue later.