View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

adding my 2cents to the massage scene in jb...

im the type that like ML over FL simply cause i want to relax and let the ML do the work while i enjoy. So after shortlisting, decided to give Gold Point a try.

for the bros that are asking if its open? yes it is and its discrete. at first i thought it no longer exists until i walked past and saw their name on a glass door and went up.

also Cherry is no longer there. never tried her before but i asked and was told no.

instead, had camillia who was milf with a bit of fat around

looks 6/10
body 6/10 (didnt roam but can see at least got c cups)
massage 7/10 (not bad but could have been harder)

total damage 188 for 1h massage and 1h batin. pretty worth it if you ask me. During batin, she will use a lot of oil to slowly get you high and its not rushed since you already paid for the hour.

also the decor was good and seems very clean, since i was given fresh towels and all. Wont recommend if you looking for syt but service wise, feels quite good for what you get

hope this helps answer some of the bros questions about this joint

Last edited by cheesepotato; 14-03-2017 at 03:13 PM.